Thursday 12 September 2013

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends- Review

Today I thought I'd take some time to rave about two products that have actually made a difference to the ends of my hair, unlike products I have used before that never seem to do anything. My problem is that anything that is for "treating" dry and damaged hair seems to weigh down my extremely fine hair, which is awful when I'm trying to create volume without heat to save my already damaged hair! It's like a vicious circle!
 
 
 
Anyway, to get to the point, I have been using the serum and intensive mask from the Herbal Essences "Beautiful Ends" range for around 2-3 weeks now. I first bought the serum on a whim in Poundland (yes, you heard that right, Poundland!) and used it the same night after washing and conditioning with my usual Aussie products. My Aussie haircare is brilliant, and I thought my hair was already a lot better- this somehow improved this further! This serum seems to stop that thing happening where the layers of your hair stick out at the ends and it looks frizzy, conditioning them, and smoothing them out, without weighing your hair down so you look like you've stuck it to your head. It smells great and is easy to just pump onto your palm and rub through the mid lengths and ends of your hair to avoid straightening those fly-aways!
 
 
 
I then spotted the intensive mask whilst in Wilkinson (or Wilko's as I call it) with my mum. We decided to both try it and phwoar is this good. I leave this on for around 5-10 minutes and then brush through it and rinse away. I just like to brush it to let it get deep into my scalp and that way I'm giving my brush a wash too! I use this around once a week, normally on a Sunday, and it just softens and treats my hair. The smell is again beautiful and is lovely to have on your head for 10 minutes, and makes a change from the typical Aussie scent.
 
Overall these products are lovely and I would definitely recommend hunting them out. I'm pretty sure they're stocked in virtually every English drugstore and supermarket, so they're not that hard to find!
 
Lots of Love,
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment