Sunday 22 September 2013

New makeup brushes

So for a very long time now I've been using the most cheap basic brushes and my fingertips to blend in my base makeup and a standard blusher brush for contour and blush, and I was getting a bit fed up of having streaky makeup. I knew it wasn't my actual makeup and I needed new brushes.

So I went on good old eBay to see if there were any good sellers. And I found an excellent one (who I will link down below) selling brushes similar to real techniques brushes. I was going to buy the real techniques ones until I found these, as I wanted to see how I got on with buffing style brushes before I went and bought the whole core collection.

I randomly decided to photograph these outside...

They are synthetic brushes and I have been using each one for a different thing:
(Left to right)
Blusher,
Contour (it is angled, but you can't see it...)
Handbag powder brush
Foundation and powder
Concealer and foundation
 
They're really soft but take a long time to dry when cleaned, so beware!
I'll leave the links to the set, the individual buying option, and the eBay shop.
 
 
Lots of Love,
Katie xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment