Tuesday 3 September 2013

My everyday makeup look

So I thought I'd share what I've been loving to use as my everyday makeup look. I like to have very natural and minimal makeup as I'm still young and don't like looking cakey and plastered in makeup.


My everyday look.
 
At the minute I'm enjoying pairing a more red-toned blush with neutral shimmery eye shadow and a subtle coral lip. These are the products I use to get this look:

MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC20
MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NC20
Benefit That Gal Primer (small size)

MAC Sheertone Blush- Dollymix
Bourjois Bronzing Powder- shade 52

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
(Bottom row 2nd and 3rd colours)
 
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara- Ultra Black


 Non-branded clear mascara and shadow works palette (eyebrows)
 
 
MAC Frost Lipstick- Costa Chic
 
So that's what's on my face right now!
Lots of love,
Katie xxx







 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment