Saturday 14 September 2013

If all my makeup disappeared...

Then what 10 things would I repurchase?
 
1) MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. It's new to my collection but I think it's safe to say that this is my new holy grail base. I don't have good enough skin for light coverage foundations and find the gel formula perfect for dry skin as it doesn't settle in dry patched like liquid's do. It doesn't cause breakouts and is surprisingly gentle on sensitive skin.
 
2) MAC Select Moisture-cover concealer... it does what it says on the tin, conceals, covers, and is moisturising- good for people who struggle with concealer going dry and patchy.
 
3) Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me... to be honest, I would buy any tinted lip balm again but this is my favourite at the minute!
 
4) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This is just a beauty blogger classic, and rightly so! It's brilliant and I've not yet found a better setting powder... It's also good for lazy days with a bit of concealer underneath!
 
5) No7 Maximum Volume mascara... I just love this, and have used it since I started using makeup as it's a nice natural everyday mascara
 
6) Colourworks eyeshadow quad... I use one of these colours for my eyebrows and couldn't live without it! I completely ignore the other colours and I don't even know if you can still buy it but I would repurchase if I could!
 
7) MUA Heaven and Earth Palette... I only use neutrals on my eyes so this would be all I would need for eyeshadow!
 
8) Benefit That Gal Primer... this is brilliant for when you don't have time for a full face of foundation as it just gives you a little pick me up
 
9) MAC Costa Chic Lipstick... it's my favourite everyday lippy, couldn't live without it to be honest...
 
10) Clear mascara! For eyebrows and trips to the swimming pool!
 
 
 
So that's everything I'd repurchase after having a breakdown over having no makeup... is that sad? Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd repurchase... or create a blog post about it!
Lots of Love,
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment